Sweet Little Birdies

Hello there!
I don't know about you, but I'm itching for spring.
Today I have for you not one but two sweet little birdie pendants in lovely spring colors. 


This project has a short supply list and comes together pretty easily.
Want to make 'em?
Let's go!

Supplies:

Bird charms CA101
Enamel Powders: Brownstone & Turquoise Lagoon
Enamel Adhesive Fluid
Jump Rings
Heat gun, toothpick, big heavy book





Punch out two solid birds and one swirly bird. 
Separate the inside from the frame.


Coat the solid birdies with the Rose Pearl enamel gel.
I LOVE this color!
(I used a pretty thick coat, so they sat overnight to dry)
Use the Enamel Adhesive Fluid and powders to coat the other two bird pieces.
I REALLY heated them up to get a nice smooth finish.


Once your pink birdies are completely dry, use the toothpick to
put E600 glue onto the backs of the two swirly pieces.
Add one swirly piece to each pink piece, stick 'em under a heavy book for a few minutes,
and let dry (preferably overnight).


Add a jump ring and add to the necklace.
Aren't they pretty?! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Hoppin' With Altered Pages

New Year, New Blog- BLOG CANDY!!!